CPR Training brought to you by UH St. John Medical Center & The Bay Village Fire Department
Classes held 6:00 until 8:30 pm at the BV Police Dept. Community Room
Dates available until filled: December 20, January 22 (First Aid & Stop the Bleed), February 8, March 6
CPR Training is valuable and could save your life, your children’s lives, your parents' lives, or even a stranger’s life. In cooperation with UH SJMC, we are offering FREE Heartsaver CPR/AED training monthly right here in Bay Village!
- Led by AHA Certified Instructors, our CPR classes feature video training as well as group interaction with hands-on coaching from the instructors.
- You will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to recognize cardiac arrest, get emergency care on the way quickly, and provide help until advanced Paramedic care arrives from the Fire Department to take over.
- Prepares participants in the use of special dressings and tourniquets to assist in a bleeding emergency before the city’s Firefighter-Paramedics arrive.
- Developed after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting in Connecticut, the “Stop the Bleed” program equips and empowers trained bystanders to take life-saving action if quickly needed—regardless of the situation or cause of severe bleeding.
Register for CPR Training today
- Go online to find dates using this link
- Look for the “Bay Village Police Department Community Room” Location, click “VIEW,” and register for a class today!