Memberships & Fees
For the 2021 swim season residents of Bay Village can purchase a pool membership online or at the Bay Village Recreation Department. To purchase a membership, create an account and register online. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Proof of Residency
Must provide proof of residency first visit to the pool if you have a pool membership and each time that you attend the pool if you are a daily admission.
- Driver’s license or school ID
- Current utility bill or school report card
Please contact us if you have any questions. Documents can be presented in-person at the Pool Front Desk prior to the two hour session that you are registered.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the online registration!
To register for a pool pass, you may purchase a pool pass online or at the Bay Village Recreation Department Office. Two forms of proof of residency must be presented on your first visit to the Bay Village Family Aquatic Center; for example a driver's license and current utility bill. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Youth (2 to 5)||$56|
|Student (6 to 18)||$78|
|Adult (18 to 59)||$91|
|Senior (60 and Over)||$56|
|Family of 2||$150|
|Family of 3||$183|
|Family of 4||$225|
|Family of 5||$256|
|Family of 6||$288|
|Family of 7||$319|
|Family of 8||$350|
2020 Resident Daily Admission
|Youth (2 to 5)||$3|
|Student (6 to 18)||$4|
|Adult (18 to 59)||$5|
|Senior (60 and Over)||$3|
|Guests (Must be accompanied by a Bay Village Resident.)||$7|
ID Pass System
To ensure a safe and convenient environment, the Bay Village Family Aquatic Center uses a photo ID pass system.
- Babysitter: Non-resident sitters can only use their pass when watching their employer’s children. Non-resident children who have a resident babysitter can only come to the pool when accompanied by the resident babysitter.
- Children: Please note that children 24 months or older (age as of May 30, 2021) will be charged a membership fee or daily admission fee. Must be 11 years old to come to the pool alone.
- Couple: Must be two adults that reside at the same home.
- Family: Up to 2 adults residing at the same address; their children of whom they are legal guardians who are under 18 or still in high school at the time of purchase. No more than 2 adults may be on the family plan.
- Guests: Must be accompanied by a resident at all times; Daily Guest Fee is $7/person.
- Replacement Fobs/Cards: If lost there is a $2 per card replacement fee.
- Resident: Must maintain legal residence in the City of Bay Village. Please bring identification and 1 form of proof of residency when purchasing your membership (utility bill, rental agreement or school report card). When renewing we also require current proof of residency.